Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Chief Innovizer – Mike Langton
Founding CEO of XM, one of Asia's most successful digital & mobile services companies, Mike advises start-ups and established companies on marketing innovation with special focus on SoLoMo.
- RT @FitnessDailys: What All Fit People Know That You Don't bit.ly/1zz7GNI 3 years ago
- Globally, Chrome has overtaken Internet Explorer. Here's the StatsCounter graph. You can "explore" by region/country bit.ly/MfGWWz 5 years ago
- Out of the 33 highest paid people in advertising, only 1 is a Chief Creative Officer. The rest: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Legal Counsel & 1 HR. 5 years ago
- RT @MattGodfreyYR: Indonesia & Singapore workers rank 1 and 2 as unhappiest in world.... Yes, men no work/life balance; women low benefits 6 years ago
- "How Not to Get Scammed By Agency Trading Desks." Very good comment below it from Gary Harwick of ICON3 in NYC. lnkd.in/9tcZQG 6 years ago
- Adfolkian advertising industry Android Apple brand brand advocacy Bud Lite Budweiser consultants creative services crowdsourcing digital entrepreneurship expertsourcing Facebook Fail Foursquare Google holding companies iAd IBM Innovation innovation management innovation process invention Iris Nation leadership LinkedIn location-based services managing innovation marketing marketing communications mashup Microsoft mobile advertising net promoter score new product innovation Nielsen Omnicom open innovation P&G procurement professional cowardice professional services punk scam ads Search service quality social media staff turnover TBWA Twitter user developed content value wisdom WPP YouTube